Oreka is an ag-tech insect company driving Immune-health advantages for more productive aquaculture! They harness the power of insects, specifically the black soldier fly, to create an alternate, sustainable food source for aquaculture.
Their founder came across a unique approach to a food source for agriculture, the black soldier fly, and as a result launched Oreka Solutions. The company began raising and harevest the larvae of the black soldier fly and processed them as a unique protein source for agriculture. The challenge was how to make it profitable.
As a startup organization, Oreka was capitalizing on research based on alternate food sources for agriculture. They were commercializing the farming of black soldier flys in a highly competitive market. They needed help to increase their margins, and accelerate revenue to deliver on promises to their angel investors.
- As a small organization, they needed to increase their margins as they didn’t have enough capital to penetrate the general agricultural feed industry.
- The cost of hiring a sales person or a sales team were prohibitive for a small organization.
- They needed to establish a more profitable revenue strategy and execute it.
Get More Sales build the revenue growth strategy for Oreka and we delivered a fractional sales team to create a pipeline of opportunity in the Aquaculture sector of the agriculture market.
- Define your Value
- Our philosophy is to sell your value, not your product. We identified the value proposition and how to message it to the market.
- Align the business to the value
- We build out their sales process and applied best practices. We redefined their pricing model and build out the revenue strategy to maximize margins.
- Target your Value
- We identified the Ideal Buyer profile, their industries, motivators, and business profiles. This resulted in a laser focus on aquaculture where the margins were the highest.
- Communicate your Value
- We implemented the strategic plan and acted as their cost effective sales force.
GMS identified, prospected and closed business with aquaculture farmers for Oreka. We identified over $300K in pipeline in 90 days with aquaculture farmers across North America.