Sinewave are network experts with 20+ years of experience delivering high-performance networks on time, with minimal disruption to your business – for a fixed fee. They design, architect and install the network backbone infrastructure for organizations from financial to public sector to higher education.
Sinewave is led by Brant Stevens who is the Chief Network Architect.
As a small organization, Sinewave was challenged with the feast or famine sales cycle. They needed to drive growth, but the owners were doing all the selling and then doing the implementing of the solutions.
- Big gaps in revenue as deals were bid on, closed and implemented.
- The cost of hiring a sales person or a sales team were prohibitive for a small organization.
- Hiring a sales person would require time and effort, and the leadership team felt they didn’t have the skill to manage them, nor did they have the time to do so.
Get More Sales build the revenue growth strategy for Sinewave Inc. and we delivered a fractional sales team to close the gaps in the pipeline and eliminate the feast or famine sales cycle.
- Define your Value
- Our philosophy is to sell your value, not your product. We identified the value proposition and how to message it to the market.
- Align the business to the value
- We build out their sales process and applied best practices.
- Target your Value
- We identified the Ideal Buyer profile, their industries, motivators, and business profiles.
- Communicate your Value
- We implemented the strategic plan and acted as their cost effective sales force.
GMS identified, prospected and closed business for Sinewave. We reached out to 1000’s of prospects and identified a pipeline of propects. From this pipeline, we closed over $2 Million in business.